Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Mixtape: DJ Rah2k - Best Of The Bay 26



01. Nick James - Me Myself & I
02. Rydah J. Klyde x Curren$y - Tha Money
03. Nikatine Da King ft. Knawley, Chippass - I Can
04. Larry June - The Bag
05. Ant Bankx ft. Chippass - U Knew Dat
06. Roy Ry ft. AntRich415 - Pockets
07. DBoi Livin ft. Ca$ha - Way Out
08. Laroo ft. Scrapp Deleon, Jack Tradez - U Know I Do
09. Mayne Mannish ft. The Team - Candy Paint
10. Larry June ft. Insomniac Lambs - Slidin
11. AOne ft. Freeway - Situation
12. N.W.S. - I Got That Bag
13. Erk Tha Jerk ft. Too Short - Callin
14. F.L.I.P. ft. Ant Bankx, Kool John - Major Thangs
15. Dojia V ft. Mozzy & Phil Geez - Krack The Gates
16. Philthy Rich ft. Joe Blow Tycoon Trigg & Lil Blood - Broke Nigga Bitch
17. Lee Majors - Freaky Tales
18. Mob Jr. x Fed-X ft. Rydah J. Klyde - Trafficking
19. HBK CJ - Energy
20. Mike Dash E - 82Bar Bitches & Marijuana (exclusive)
21. Wayne Choosen of The Hoodstarz - Freestyle (exclusive)
22. Laroo The Hard Hitta - Freestyle (exclusive)
23. Laroo The Hard Hitta ft Hollywood Scrapp Deleon - How I Live (exclusive)
24. HollywoodAOB ft. Pooh Hefner - Get It From Her Mama (exclusive)
25. NHT Boyz - Im Dope (exclusive)
26. NHT Boyz - I Cant Wait  (exclusive)

No comments: